Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Knox's favorite new accessory....

So who knew my kid was such a diva...oh, that's right, I did. He has found his new favorite thing, my fedora. He thinks he looks mighty fine in this hat and has had it on ALL day. He found it in my room when I was running his bath water and came in dressed in a diaper, hat and his shoes. Yes, it's new that's why you can still see the price tag...which I find slightly comical hanging off so I left it.

doing hand motions to twinkle twinkle little star...regular Frank Sinatra




why can't I wear this in the bath?




doing a little jig




yet another pose...this time showing a little leg




reading




who knows what he's doing...




organizing his shoes..




looking at birds in the back yard...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment