Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

We had a great Easter! Gracie and Caroline are in town so it's been lots of fun for Knox to have them. Sat, Slade took Knox to Brunch with the Easter Bunny at the Club while I was coming back from Dallas and he was such a great Daddy, he got him all dressed and took pics! Knox was not a fan of the Easter bunny at first but then began to warm up.  Last Wed, he had his first egg hunt with his class....he was into it for about 3 minutes. All in all it was a GREAT EASTER! 

Are you SURE I am allowed to eat this cookie?

Knox's Class

"Maybe if I stuff it in my mouth really quick Mom won't see!"

"Okay, so I just go pick up the eggs and stick em in my basket?"

"My Easter Basket is lame compared to your alligator..."

"Matter fact...I really like this"


"Ha! I'll just stick it in my basket! See, I "hunted" it!"

"I so go this"


"are we on a time crunch?"

"Wait! There was an egg right here!"

over hunting...wants to shovel with Ben

What kind of eggs does Ben have?

Class photo


Ben is over it.

Brunch with the Easter Bunny....our first meeting.

Gracie and the bunny go way back..

Gracie knows if you smile really sweetly he gives you lots of eggs!

Gracie explaining the ways of the world to Knox

"I am still not okay with this, but Dad says I have to sit on this giant bunny's lap"

"Bebe, you mean this bunny hops all around and delivers eggs to everyone!?"

cousins love each other! 

"Here....I'll give ya a lil tap"

See, I'm smiling!

getting a little more comfortable

"Ok Grandad, so I just run out there and get as many eggs as possible?"

Going over their game plan....

WE SEE THEM! EGGS!!

"I so got this...Double fisting eggs!"

"I know it's pink...but there might be something inside..."

"There IS!"

"And it got swiped from Grandad!"

not okay with this...

Cousins

little love bug

No comments:

Post a Comment