Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Zoo!!

Last Tuesday, Knox took his first trip to the Ft. Worth Zoo! Brooke and I loaded up the suburban with our babes and headed south! Knox LOVED the zoo. However, his favorite thing about the entire place... Uncle Thomas was there!! He was beyond excited that Thomas surprised him and joined us! We also met up with Amy and Maggie and Beth, Madeline and Ben. Knox had a great time seeing all the animals "live" for the first time with all his friends. Good times had by all!
"Well Thomas, how will the fish hear me through the glass?"

"ohh!"

"Mom, we love the fish!"

"So this thing is going to go in a circle and I'm gonna hang on here..right?"

and here we go....not so sure about this

kinda feelin it...

"Mom, no time for pics...gotta hang on!"


"Uncle T being crazy and riding side saddle"


"Check it out Molls! A Penguin!"

"see Baily...it's right over there.."

"Mom! Do you see this!?!"

super thrilled to be taking a pic

"Mom, seriously get that camera out of my face!"


"Oh. my. gosh....it's GIGANTIC!"

Screaming at the tiger...then started to "bark" at him...not sure about that

love Baily's face!

best buds at the Zoo

"I am so headed in there to see these puppies up close!"

Brooke decided him climbing into the fence with the giraffes wasn't such a grand idea.

"Yep, y'all just keep feeding the fish... I will help myself to YOUR food! Suckas!"

"Mom..the girls are climbing on the fence and we are NOT supposed to try and go in there!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment