Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

sick baby...sick mommy

I know, I know...totally been MIA lately. It's been NUTS around the Hodges household. Got lots going on with Brooke and I's start up biz (yay!) and Mr. Knox is growing into quite the little man. However, this past week we were brought to an abrupt halt when both of us got sick. Mommy AND baby sickness is no bueno!

Knox is ALL over the place. He is becoming very opinionated but it still such a sweet little person. Granted, he has his moments. He is currently chanting, "Ma-Ma-Maaa" from his crib in an effort to get me to forgo nap time...not gonna happen my man.

This past weekend Rizzle and SteveO came in town with Heather and Philip. Knox of course hated all of the attention. It actually worked out great since Slade had to work all weekend and I did a garage sale with Beth and Sarah. Rizzle and SteveO brought Knox an awesome little tykes slide/fort thing and after 4 hrs and a few re-do's Linds and SteveO got it put together!

Knox and I have been sick this whole week. I do fine with the sickness until he starts puking on me...especially in public places...not okay. I got enveloped in puke while sitting at the dr office...thank goodness it was after hrs so there was no one to see and/or smell me. He is starting to get a tad antsy and this is not good for me. Today he has already stirred all the toilet water with his drumsticks, taken all the toilet paper off the rolls, moved his shoes to the couch and back to his room about 75 times (weird, I know) and pretty much had free reign of this house cause his mom feels so bad...great for him, bad for me.

Hopefully Daddy will be home soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment