Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Party with da Club.....

...crackers of course! It's me Knox and Goldfish are a thing of the past! No offense to my cheddary fish friends but as a man evolves, so must his tastes! Mine are rather refined for someone at the ripe old age of 18 months. Do I settle for a regular ole Saltine? No, my friend, I do not! I have discovered a little green box filled with buttery, flaky goodness. Club Crackers.

I discovered where Mom keeps these little gems and have taught myself accordingly. It started out when I was doing my daily trash duty and dumping in the pantry trash. It was there that I looked up and saw it...calling my name....the GREEN box! So first order of business, I taught myself to open the door. Easy Peasy. Next I find the box on the bottom shelf and it doesn't matter what time or where she is...I take Mom the box. I have taken it to her when she's on the couch, doing laundry, even in the shower! She usually opens it for me and gives me one. Lately, she's been a bit or a buzz kill and has not been letting me have one. Why can I not have 47 crackers in one day? I don't see an issue here!

I consider these rectangular delicacies to be some of the Keebler Elves best work. I don't care if they make them in a tiny oven in a tree...these are delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment