Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Baby Bubbles...errr Baby Goliath

So we went to the Dr today and needless to say it was a bit of a surprise. Knox and Slade came with me because we had a sono and were going to get to see how big baby bubbles is! Well....he's not big, he's HUGE! I am only 34 weeks and 4 days and he already weighs almost SEVEN POUNDS! He weighs more right now than Knox did when he was born. If he goes full term he will be over 10lbs...not gonna happen.

Good thing is I am dilated to a 4 and 75% effaced, so it looks like it will be this week or next. Bad thing is, I'm only almost 35 weeks so I worry about Bubbles lungs and development.

Supposedly I also have an excess of fluid around the baby so that means that if my water breaks it will be a gusher...yippee! Knowing my luck, this WILL probably happen in public. We are so excited to meet this little bambino and Knox was SO pumped in the sono today to see him. He kept saying, "He's waving at me!!" and then would wave back at the TV. He is going to be such a great big brother...I can't wait to see how it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment