Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby Bubbles is a.....BOY!!!!

Yup, we are going to be a house of boys...and me. :) Baby Bubbles (who I think we have have to change the name for sure now..sorry Knox) is going to be a boy. I was a little shocked because I think I let everyone else convince me I was having a girl.

I went to the Dr. on Thrus and Slade couldn't go so I knew I wanted to find out the sex with my boys. However, sitting there with my eyes closed was NOT easy! I've never wanted to peek so bad!

We gave the sono to Cuatro and took it to Lindsey and then she went and had a box filled with balloons so Knox could open the box and see if he was having a brother or a sister.

That evening Knox opened the box and they were BLUE! I am excited. I love my little man and love being Mom to a little boy so I can only imagine i'll love two twice as much!! I already knew the "Hodges boys" Slade and Knox were the loves of my life...now I get one more!!!
the Box!

my head got cut off but I love Knox's face...like ohhh boy you are gonna shake things up!

so maybe horizontal stripes at almost 5 most prego wasn't my best idea

getting ready



They are BLUE!!
its a BOY!!!


Knox was more into the balloons

Knox in a box



playing with Gan and the balloons

No comments:

Post a Comment