Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Park City!


I know, the post is a little late...but what can ya do? This summer, Knox and I were the lucky recipients of an invite to Chez Baily in Park City Utah for the second year in a row. I LOVE going to Park City. It's seriously like my favorite. The Baily's have a fabulous home and Tricia and Gary are just the best. Plus, I get to hang out with Brooke for a week. This year, Lindsey Lunn made the trip and I can honestly say that it is because of her that I will allow Knox to go on an airplane again. After flying solo with him last year, I was pretty sure he would never be allowed to again. 

We had a BLAST in PC. We hiked, went to the park, shopped and just did all the things we can't do in WF...like be outside. I didn't take to many pics but Linds took a bunch so if there are some great one's I'll post those. 

We missed Daddy but it was a much appreciated break from the heat! 
the diva at the park

the girls and Gary hiking 

sassy

not sure whats going on here but made me laugh...

Linds and Knox playing at the park

Lindsey's crazy

hiking..

Knox LOVED going to the park

The Lindsey's at the Park City Art festival

Before REO Speedwagon..

I have more pics on my phone and will add them later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment