Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lady Antebellum!!!

So Heather gets the award. For what you might ask? Well, for most original and FUN birthday present!! On Friday night she took me on a hot date to go see Lady Antebellum in concert! I know, I have the greatest sister-in-law ever. Lucky for us, Lady A did not disappoint...they were amazing!

We started out the evening at Mi Cocina with a Mambo Taxi and some quesadillas...pretty much the prefect dinner. The concert was at the Nokia Theatre. I have never been there, but will go again because it's really nice and doesn't feel huge...it is a little more intimate. We had awesome seats so lucky for me I could see and didn't even have to get on Heather's shoulders.
Funny thing though, for some reason I thought the person on the other side of Heather was a man...so imagine my surprise when I think "Heather" is BELTING out EVERY word to EVERY song for the first few songs. I literally in my head was like, "Well, okay Heather..look at you!" I thought either she must have printed out the words and reviewed or she has listened to every song on repeat for the last month. I finally look over expecting to find eyes closed and hands clasp over her heart belting away... and find Heather looking at me while drinking a sip of wine. It took my brain a second to compute that I could still hear her "singing" but she couldn't be because she had just taken a sip or she was the world's greatest ventriloquist. I look around her to see the GIRL next to her in the previously described state...eyes closed, belting her little heart out. I busted out laughing and told Heather I thought it was her singing the last few songs. She looked at me like I grew three heads and said, "ummm, no."

All in all it was a great evening at a perfect birthday present!!




No comments:

Post a Comment