Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

2010 is here and I for one can't believe it! We had a great 2009 with the addition of Knox but I know 2010 is going to be so much better! Slade and I had an action packed NYE...We had takeout Olive Garden and Slade got a blizzard from Dairy Queen, my how things change with a bambino. Last year we were at a fabulous party in Pebble Beach and this year DQ on Kemp...Wow! However, we did get a wonderful mini-vacay to Palm Springs/ LA for the Rose Bowl. Bless those Longhorns for getting into the Rose Bowl so I get to go to California! It was a blast and the Spa days with mom were MUCH NEEDED! I missed the Knoxter like crazy but he was snug as a bug in freezing Hereford! He had so much fun with Sharon and Steve and Slade and I so appreciated them giving us a little break.

We went to the Dr. right before we left and Knox was weighing in at an impressive 12lbs and 24inches! Growing Boy! I figure at this pace he will have a beard by next week!


Knox left me with an adorable pic to take with me to CA!


At the Rose Bowl!


Thomas had his game face on!


Ready to go into the game


Thomas had a hard time containing his excitement


GREAT seats....thanks Dad!


1 comment:

  1. Awwww Thomas!!! Don't worry! Chico is watching Berkeley street right now....but from doggie heaven haha! I love Knox pictures...keep them coming! I think I'm on the outs with JL though....I missed so much! When I started, I wasn't too busy and now I'm swamped everyday all day! I guess it's a sign of the times... maybe we're headed out the recession!

    ReplyDelete