Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

First Battle Wound....

.....courtesy of Mom! Yep, poor little Knox has had his first of what I am sure will be many boo boos. I was trying to clip his little fingernails yesterday and when I pressed down he moved and I accidently took off a little bit of the top of his thumb. I felt pretty horrible. It didn't stop bleeding for like 45 MINUTES! We had blood all over me, Slade, Knox, our clothes and everything! Knox at one point had gotten some on his face so it looked like he had war paint on..pretty much par for the course I guess. :) Poor little guy only squealed for about a minute and then was just his charming little self, smiling and cooing. The more he smiled, the worse I felt.

So Slade and I pulled a MacGyver and with a cotton ball and band-aid we finally got it stopped! Here is his pic..check out the thumb. Once we got it on he looked at it and then stuck it in his mouth..decided it didn't taste to good and then that was the end of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment