Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A few Things....

So, people keep asking me how I like pregnancy and if I feel different (obveously these people haven't been preggo!) so here are a few things I like about pregnancy and some of the things I WONT MISS!

Things I like:
Strangers are really nice to you
The parking spot for "expectant mothers"
I like that there is a little person in there that I get to meet soon!!
You can eat more than usual and no one says anything!
People always let you eat first!!
All the adorable baby stuff!!


Things I WONT MISS:
The constant kicking all night long

People that think it's totally fine to say, "Man you have gotten big!" That's just rude and it's not like you would say that to someone who is just getting fatter....NO ONE preggo or not wants to hear that!!!

I really would love a whole night sleep without having to go to the bathroom
I would really just like to be able to get comfortable again
I am so pumped about the day when my bladder is not used as a trampoline
I really would like my waist back

I won't miss the smile and nod that people use to patronize you when you get angry and then just assume it's "the hormones"...no it's not hormones, I am ticked!!

The waddle...enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment