Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

5 Months!

I can't believe my little nugget is 5 months old! Seriously, I feel like I had him yesterday and poor guy, I think Knox had a zillion blog post by now and this might be his first...oops. Those people who tell you it's not different with two....liars. It's A LOT different! However, I think we are finally getting the hang of it!

Briggs is the SWEETEST little snuggle bug ever! He is so happy and is such an easy baby...well, he is now that I stopped over feeding him to the point of puking all day. Oops. He is cooing, giggling (my favorite) and LOVES his big brother. It's a very mutual love affair. Knox gets so excited every time Briggs wakes up from a nap, or basically enters the room. He still talks to him in some weird baby voice but I have come to accept it...even though it drives me batty.

Briggs is rolling over, he pretty much hates tummy time and loves sitting in his Bumbo and "talking" to everyone. He is OBSESSED with Slade. It's pretty cute actually, he just lights up when Slade enters a room. We are all three smitten with our little man!








No comments:

Post a Comment