Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Holy...Poo!


It's me Briggs and you may be wondering why I am in the bath (sink) at 10AM? Well let me tell you. 

Mom has been handling this two kids thing pretty well and honestly I figured BORING.. let's mix things up a bit. Apparently I have some tummy issues so now I am on my third different formula. This kind is super fancy. Mom and Dad have to get it from the pharmacy. Is regular, good ole' "over the counter" formula good enough for me..nope! It's also really expensive so that MUST mean it's super fancy. 

So we started the new formula last night and honestly it may be fancy but it does not taste or SMELL very good..so I spit it up a lot. It has made things a lot "smoother" coming out on the south end and its a fancy neon yellow color! So fun! So now that things are easier I like to poo A LOT. 

This morning my tummy was still adjusting so I woke up early to let everyone know. Mom fed me and I had a super colorful diaper for her! When she was burping me I threw up on her a little but I didn't want to tell her cause she was in a hurry to get Knox to school. So she might have taken Knox into school with throw up on her shoulder and she might not have realized it until later. She also might not have realized that when she was washing her face this morning, I started spitting up after she only got her eye makeup off of one eye. So she might have forgotten to do the other one and she might have gone into Knox's school looking like a black eyed pea. Ha! That one still makes me chuckle..maybe they will thinks she was just practicing for Halloween.

When we got home I decided to spice it up. Here is my current tally...
Pee'd on Mom 4x
Poo'd on Mom 3x
Spit on on Mom (can't count that high yet)
I have been through SIX outfits and it's not even noon
2 different nap nanny covers
3 changing table covers

 Mom finally gets me down and while she runs to the restroom for the first time today, she hears me and oops I threw up..again. This time I made SURE to hit any and every thing in a foot radius. I even got it in my hair. 

I then throw up on her again on the way to the bath. She strips me down (and herself) and sticks me in the sink. So there we are..me chillin, sucking my thumb, enjoying the good life while Mom washes me off (pretty sure she might be cold since she's only got undergarments on.) 

When she was getting me out, I was just so relaxed that when the cold air hit me...well, to put it frankly, it scared the poo out of me....and....maybe all over Mom. I don't mean to throw anyone under the bus here, but someone might have said a bad word at this point. Only one of us can actually speak so, you do the math. Actually, she may have just been saying what she saw...literally.

I, for one, am exhausted. I'm a little worried that if I doze off, when I wake Mom is going to be sprawled out on the floor, covered in puke, pee and doodie in only her bra and panties simultaneously drinking wine and vodka out of the bottle. Needless to say, sister had a rough morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment