Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Guess WHAT!?!

Its me Knox and guess what....I'm gonna be a BIG BROTHER!!!! I am beyond excited about this. From what I gather, my new sister (I keep telling Mom it's a girl) is inside Mommy's tummy. I like to lift up her shirt and point to the baby but Mom said I have to quit doing that in public.

The major bummer for me is that I have to wait until SEPTEMBER before I get to play with my little sister or brother.

 Supposedly, it takes quite a while for Mom to grow these babies. Ever since Mom started growing the baby my life has been pretty cush! I get to watch the ipad pretty much whenever I want because Mom is really sick. I also get to play with Gan and LoLo a lot because Mom has been baby sick as well as got my RSV....let's just say Mom's been pretty agreeable to whatever I do as long as I let her lay down while I do it. Like yesterday, Mom put a blanket on the grass in the front yard and I mowed all around her.

Basically this is a big deal for me, I am very excited to teach my little bro or sis about very important things like the mailman, mowing, the moon, choo choos, diggers and my favorite song, The Wheels on the Bus! I am going to need all these months until September to prepare! I have decided I would like to name the baby Bob Santa or Bubbles... Mom is not as fired up about these suggestions as I because she thinks that if a girls name is Bubbles Hodges then she probably will end up being a dancer on the main stage....I don't see why this is a bad thing? Dancers are great!

1 comment:

  1. yay yay yay!!! i call girl! But a Knox times 2 would be equally precious!

    ReplyDelete