Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Move over Tiger....

It's me Knox and all I have to say is move over Mr. Woods because there is a new kid that has been playing golf since the age of one. Since I am in fact, still only... one, I can only predict my future greatness.

I am OBSESSED with golf (Mom says I come by this naturally.) I picked it up all on my own. Mom and Dad are a little perplexed at my love for the game and I surprised them when I showed them my golf swing. I use it as my go to party trick, right after my funny laugh, as well as just a common greeting. Most people wave hello or goodbye...not me...I show you my swing! It all started out when I went up to the golf course with Mom and Dad and Grandad gave me a little golf club for little people. It was love at first sight. Mom made it be an 'outside only' toy because she didn't think a one year old with a metal stick was awesome for indoors. Due to the scorching temperatures this summer, and my ever burning desire to learn my trade, Mom had to improvise. My first indoor golf set consisted of a plastic easter egg and a wooden spoon. Makes for quite the set of clubs.

Next, I hit pay dirt when my amazing neighbor Nancy went and got me a set of my very own plastic golf clubs!! Since they are plastic, Mom even lets me use them indoors! I am amazing. I have a driver, wedge and putter.

My all time favorite thing to do is go to the golf course with Dad. We go to the putting green or just ride around in the cart. I even went to the TO this year and got to see all the golfers. I showed everyone my swing and got my very own TO hat, which I rarely, if ever, take off. When I can't make it to the golf course I love to watch it on TV. Out of sheer desperation one day, Mom switched the channel from the cartoons I wasn't watching to the golf channel. It was like a beacon from the Mother Ship. I just sat down in my chair and watched in awe as I saw my future unfold before my eyes.....

My first trip to the course with Dad

This is GREAT!

lining up my putt

"Dad, Can we go over there on the actual course?"


My first golf club!

Why can't I go on the tour now?



My "indoor" clubs

Showing the golfers at the TO how it's done 


Hanging with Hutch and Dad

"More" golf please!

OH MY GOSH!

Cuatro, Dad and I doing some official TO stuff...we are kind of a big deal

Grandad and I judging the long drive contest

showing off my swing at the Hereford 4th of July parade

Practicing in Rizzle and Steve-O's front yard

"Lord, please let me be on the tour."

What is this business? Golf clubs for clowns?

I'll still work it!




No comments:

Post a Comment