Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Casa de Crazy..

You may have noticed but I changed the title of our blog.......for two reasons. 1. The Hodges Family was just so boring, nothing spunky about it and 2. I feel this describes our life with the addition of lil Knox MUCH better. Since there seems to be so much more chaos now that we have a little one, it only seemed fitting. Like yesterday for example....
Lil Knox has been kind of plugged up lately so I was shocked to see that he had a BM! (as Gan calls it) So expecting something fitting so such a little person I set out to change his diaper. I had NO idea what was in store for me! Let me just put it this way...when Slade walked in the door Knox and I were both exhausted. I had been through 2 outfits for him, 4 diapers, and probably a whole box of wipes. I also had to change my outfit as well. He just kept going, so about the time I thought I was out of there it would come again. In a 15 minute period I had been spit up on, poo'd on and pee'd on! My how life has changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment