Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Seriously!?!

Went to the Dr. today and everything is just great with baby. However, when I was there I saw a mom dropping her daughter off for her OBGYN appt. My question is this, if your mom has to drop you off at the doctor, should you REALLY be having your own child?? This girl looked about 14-15 and about 6 months preggo. Seriously!?! Why do people not explain a little thing called birth control to their kids? Naturally this girl had on the pre-requisite white trash wife beater tank that has BABY and an arrow. Like we all don't know what the basketball bump is. If I was 15 I think I would just tell everyone I was fat.

Speaking of fat, I might get that way if I don't get these cravings in check. They have just recently started to get pretty bad and all I can think about is Cherry Limeade sherbet in a waffle cone and Hummus from the Country Club. You would not think the WFCC has great Hummus but for some reason, me and baby can't seem to get enough of the stuff!!! We might have 37 orders of Hummus on our bill this month but oh well :) I have also had so many turkey sandwiches during this pregnancy that I think this kid might cluck when it comes out instead of cry.

I also think pregnancy is making me dumb. I can't seem to remember my name half the time and if you tell me something...ya not a chance I am gonna remember it! I also find myself asking people to repeat themselves a lot...it's like I have become an idiot. I see that you are talking and can hear you but can't seem to put together in my head what you are trying to say. It's really annoying.
So if I don't call/email you back or even recognize you in public (ya I've done that too) then I apologize and do seriously hope this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment